Returns & Exchanges Policy for Airplex Industries Ltd May 2019
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under New Zealand Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns:
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Airplex will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
• You return the item within 14 days of purchase;
• You produce your original Airplex register receipt, tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
• The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that;
• It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
• It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
• The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below). If these requirements are not satisfied, Airplex reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available:
Airplex will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
• Cut lengths of rubber, foam, EPDM, PVC or any other item that needs to be ‘cut to length’
• Clearance and end of line items
• Plastic (or Perspex) products, of which are made to order
• Other made to order products like tow bars and others listed on our website from time to time
Airplex may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Airplex reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team at the address below and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Airplex reserves the right not to the credit any freight where an item has been ordered incorrectly. Credits on installation charges to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Airplex reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Your original Airplex register receipt or tax invoice are the best form of proof of purchase.
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
If you live a long way from our Airplex store, we recommend contacting Airplex customer service for assistance prior to travelling to Airplex to return your item.
Airplex Industries Ltd
21 Saleyards Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062, New Zealand
PO Box 11286, Ellerslie, Auckland 1542, New Zealand
P: +64-9-276-9826, F: +64-9-276-9836, W: www.airplex.co.nz E: email@example.com