CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for someone with experience in the Automotive Industry to join our customer services team.
Ideally someone with front counter experience.
Otahuhu office, parking available, very close to train station
Permanent role, Monday to Thurs 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am to 4pm
41.5 Hours a week, above market hourly rates
- A 100% NZ owned and operated family business who manufacture and distribute car, ute, 4x4 and truck accessories.
- This is a permanent role working in the Customer Service Team, there is training and support to get you up to speed quickly.
- Answering inbound Customer Service and Technical queries, resolving customer queries.
- Delighting customers with an excellent service, over the phone and in our showroom
- Upselling to improve sales
- Problem solving sale queries and technical issues
- Sales order management and install bookings
- Service delivery and onboarding clients
- Purchase orders and stock replenishment
- Experience / history in the automotive industry is a must
- Front counter experience / customer service background and/or capabilities
- Self-starter and a problem solver
- Embracing change in all forms
- A strong command of the English language is a must
- Customer obsessed! Always wanting to go above and beyond to delight and impress
- Able to work at pace without compromising on quality and accuracy
- Process driven
- Tech savvy - able to pick up systems and processes and find solutions
- Positive and optimistic outlook with a can-do attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Basic level of Word, Excel, and Outlook
Working for a family owned and operated company means we care about you
You will not be treated as a number, you will be part of a team
No weekend work and finish early on Fridays
Closed over Christmas & New Year for holidays
Located very close to train station, save on fuel, and leave the car at home